DNN Sport is led by the FIFA Agent Pedro Serpa Pinto since 1999 and currently has its office in Oporto (Portugal). We represent several of the World’s top coaches and footballers.
With our years of experience, DNN Sport personnel developed a net of contacts across the world in order to provide the best service and find the right solution for our clients.
Our team is committed to provide excellence of service when advising clients by maintaining a close relationship and placing their interest and well being first.
The company primarily expertise is on the Middle East market ( United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, …) and works with the biggest clubs of the region.
Pedro Serpa Pinto, has been involved in some transfers such as:
- Jonathan Menendez to Al Rayyan FC (Qatar)
- Rodolfo Arruabarrena to Al Rayyan SC (Qatar)
- Roque Mesa to Sevilla FC (Spain)
- Carlos Carvalhal to Swansea City (England)
- Juan Antonio Pizzi to Saudi Arabia national team
– Jose Gomes to Al Taawoun Club (Saudi Arabia)
– Jose Gomes to Baniyas SC (UAE)
– Juan Ramon Lopez Caro to Oman national team
– Adama François to Hajer FC (Saudi Arabia)
- Luiz Carlos to Al Ahli FC (Saudi Arabia)
- Ricardo Sá Pinto to Al Fateh (Saudi Arabia)
- Jose Gomes to Al Ahli FC (Saudi Arabia)
- Ukra to to Al Fateh (Saudi Arabia)
- Nathan Junior to to Al Fateh (Saudi Arabia)
- Quique Flores to to Al Ahli Club (Dubai – UAE) and Al Ain FC (UAE)
- Raul Caneda to Al Nassr (Saudi Arabia)
- Héctor Cúper to Al Wasl (Dubai – UAE)
- Hugo Viana, to Al Ahli (Dubai – UAE)
- Ricardo Quaresma to FC Porto (Portugal)
- José Gomes to Al Tawoon FC (Saudi Arabia)
- Juan Ramón López Caro to Saudi Arabia Federation
- Frank Rijkaard to Saudi Arabia Federation
- Carlos Carvalhal to Al Ahli (Dubai – UAE)
- Abdulah Al-Hafith to Paços de Ferreira and U. Leiria (Portugal)
- Sebastian Taglibue to Ettifaq FC(Saudi Arabia)
- Stéphane Demol to Hajer FC (Saudi Arabia)
DNN Sport 360 degrees services:
Contract Negotiation | Club Search | Athlete Marketing | Media Relations | Consulting